Friday, November 19, 2010

pat

last weekend i convinced my friend c to get all kinds of crafty with me. we started our adventure with pat the reindeer. pat quickly turned into a crafty catastrophe, but after hours of cutting, gluing and lots of macgyvering, pat came to life and she turned out to be one cute reindeer. then, as if creating pat wasn't tedious and time consuming enough, i convinced c to help me string loose sequins on the thinnest of threads so i could wrap some test presents. turns out, i really love the way sequins look on presents, but i don't like how much time it takes. sorry family, you will be receiving gifts with my traditional kraft paper with white or black grosgrain again this year.

{ directions for you own pat here }


{ don't you love the pink? good job c! }

1 comment:

  1. Love the glitzy string, really adds to the package. How about just tieing a knot, like stringing pearls, ohh pearls I like that with the craft paper. Sorry creating as I write.
    Pat is quite the elegant holiday pet.

    ReplyDelete